Welcome to our tiny house universe.
Live tiny, in style!
We design and meticulously create wonderful Tiny Houses on Wheels for Tiny House lovers in Germany and Europe
Wunder how we do it? Scroll down and take a look
What we do
A Tiny House on Wheels must reflect precisely the owner's personality and lifestyle, however, we like to design each and every Tiny Wunder House to be both comfortable and environmentally friendly so that you can feel cozy and proud at the same time in your new home. Click to see what makes our Tiny Houses so special!
How we do it
There’s definitely more to building a Tiny House on Wheels than simply putting a box on a trailer. It starts with an idea, or a dream, which evolves into a blueprint after we design it and then the creation process begins. It takes a lot of effort and dedication but we love building Tiny Wunder Houses on Wheels. Click here to learn more about our building process!
Big dreams come true in your Tiny Home!
What is a Tiny House on Wheels?
Using traditional building techniques and natural materials, Tiny Homes are made to be aesthetically similar to larger ones and be movable.
- – Properly isolated home with a sleeping room, a living space and a bathroom with toilet and shower
- – Equipped kitchen
- – Running cold and hot water taps
- – Electric floor heating
- – Sufficient storage space
- – Handmade, double-glazed wooden windows and doors
Why live tiny?
Each of us have their own reasons for wanting to live in a Tiny Home but beyond that, it is a journey into what matters most.
- Mobility freedom – Imagine you can move your home wherever you go
- Downgrading – Living with what is necessary, a conscious shift towards a simpler life
- Eco-friendliness – A tiny house leaves a lighter carbon footprint
- Cozyness – More privacy and better living space organization
- Costs – Better than paying years of rent and less house to clean and maintain
Whether you are a student who needs accommodation or you want it as an office to move around or as a garden house to give your guests an unique experience or as a permanent residence, here’s the best thing about it:
It gives you independence and freedom. It’s mobile, it’s a Tiny House on Wheels.
Unlike a bauwagen, you don’t have to depend on anybody with a truck or a tractor to pull it, you just hook it to your car and take your home wherever you go.
We are an environmentally conscious brand and use the best materials to make
Tiny Wunder Houses.
We personalize a Tiny Wunder House with small details to make living in it a wonderful experience.
We like a healthy living space and know the importance of using ecological materials.